HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Not sure why I'm here..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xsara

PostSubject: Not sure why I'm here..   Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:23 am

Hi to everyone,

I'm new to this whole chat room system to be honest, and I'm not sure why I got here one hour before bedtime, but I think it's because I'm kinda over how a lot of people act carelessly around me, plus I'm not very sociable but would like to interact somehow.

This whole forum looks kinda childish, can anyone tell me how to change the theme background?? Razz OR am I in the wrong place? I just wanted some chatroom that is not adult oriented if you know what I mean.

kk thanks and have a great day everyone! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tracy

PostSubject: Not sure...   Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 pm

Well welcome .... everyone comes in the chatroom to talk here is the link and hope 2 c u there

http://www.friendlychat.org/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slowtalker_m

PostSubject: Re: Not sure why I'm here..   Fri May 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Hi and welcome Very Happy ive been chatting for yrs,i suppose its become a kinda hobby with me.i sit here with my headphones on listenin to good music,smokeing to much and drinkin(sometimes to much too).but i always have a good laff and have met some Great ppl Very Happy .im not very social in real life neather.well sometimes i am and sometimes i cant be bothered.chat is a great Adventure and i wouldnt miss it for the world,of course you get the evil ppl but u can quickly sort them out and block them .sooo keep on chattin and you could become famous just like me jocolor so chat away and just have fun.lol dont know why i wrote so much i only wanted to say welcome,mybe because its friday and im in a chatty mood
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tracy

PostSubject: Re: Not sure why I'm here..   Fri May 06, 2011 10:23 pm

xsara wrote:
Hi to everyone,

I'm new to this whole chat room system to be honest, and I'm not sure why I got here one hour before bedtime, but I think it's because I'm kinda over how a lot of people act carelessly around me, plus I'm not very sociable but would like to interact somehow.

This whole forum looks kinda childish, can anyone tell me how to change the theme background?? Razz OR am I in the wrong place? I just wanted some chatroom that is not adult oriented if you know what I mean.

Last edited by Amber on Fri May 06, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tracy

PostSubject: Re: Not sure why I'm here..   Fri May 06, 2011 10:25 pm

[quote="Amber"]
xsara wrote:
Hi to everyone,

http://www.friendlychat.org/ hit that link and this is r actual chat room,and it is an all age room.....and i am one of the adminstrators in the room.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure why I'm here..   

Back to top Go down

Not sure why I'm here..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Welcome Wagon-
Jump to: