Your safe and friendly chat forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just Saying ..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Piglet

PostSubject: Just Saying ..   Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:45 am

I'm not looking for any awesome advice or anything , I Just needed to write.

My parents are seperated. They have been since the middle of August so it's nothing new. However a month or so ago my mom lost her job , for reasons which shall not be said silent . Anyway , today she invited my Dad over to watch a movie. And to say the very least it was the most akward experience every. I talked to my mom ealrier that day and she said they might get back together for a little bit because she needs help with bills & stuff. And to me thats the more cruel thing she could do to him , and me for that matter ! Not that I have much say in the decsion , but I let her know If she does I will not be happy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tracy

PostSubject: Re: Just Saying ..   Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:33 pm

Piglet wrote:
I'm not looking for any awesome advice or anything , I Just needed to write.

My parents are seperated. They have been since the middle of August so it's nothing new. However a month or so ago my mom lost her job , for reasons which shall not be said silent . Anyway , today she invited my Dad over to watch a movie. And to say the very least it was the most akward experience every. I talked to my mom ealrier that day and she said they might get back together for a little bit because she needs help with bills & stuff. And to me thats the more cruel thing she could do to him , and me for that matter ! Not that I have much say in the decsion , but I let her know If she does I will not be happy.

hope all goes well...Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Just Saying ..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Anger Vent Thread-
Jump to: