Your safe and friendly chat forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Skydiving Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
*Jack*

PostSubject: My Skydiving Adventure   Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Years ago I saw a movie about skydiving and decided I want to try it. I talked to my best buddy and he liked the idea as well. When I picked him up he was really surprised that I showed up.

They take you up in a tiny Cessina plane which has a tiny platform over one of the wheels. They bring you up 3,000 feet, open the door and you're supposed to stand on the platform while holding onto the wing and wait for the instructor's command. Looking out the window I started to realize what a crazy idea this was and wasn't sure I wanted to go through with this. Unfortunately it was too late. I stepped out, held onto the wing and on his command jumped. The problem was my hands would not let go of the wing and I was there hanging for a few seconds. I wanted to live dammit! The instructor reached out and pried my hands off and off I went.

I don't remember anything until the chute opened automatically. Then I regained consciousness and it was beautiful. I could see forever.

The instructor had videod all of the jumps and afterwards we went back to the hanger to watch them. They saved mine for last and everyone was laughing and cheering as I hung from the wing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tracy

PostSubject: skydiving   Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:44 pm

Wow hon neat...lol i'd b so chicken... What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My Skydiving Adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1