Share | 

Dear Diary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MusicSpeaks

PostSubject: Dear Diary   Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:42 am

lmao, chk this out. mention it in chat lol:

Dear diary

August 12: Moved to our new home in Montana. It is so beautiful here. The mountains are so serene and picturesque. Can hardly wait to see them with snow covering them. God's country. I love it here.

October 14: Montana is the most beautiful place on earth. The leaves are turning all different colors. I loved this shades of red and orange. Went on for a ride through some beautiful mountains and spotted some deer. They are so graceful, certainly they are the most peaceful animal on the earth. This is paradise... I love it here!

November 11: Deer season will start soon. I can't imagine any one wanting to kill such an elegant creature. The very symbol of peace and tranquility. Hope it will snow soon... I love it here!

December 2: It snowed last night. Woke up to find everything blanketed in white. It looks like a postcard. We went outside and cleaned us know of the steps and shoveled the driveway. We have a snowball fight, I won, and when the snowplow came by we had to show will the driveway again. What a beautiful place. Mother nature in perfect harmony. I love Montana!

December 12: More snow last night. I love it. The snowplow did his trick again. That little rascal. A winter wonderland. I love it here!

December 19: More snow last night. Couldn't get out of the driveway to get to work this time! I'm exhausted from shoveling. Fucking snowplow.

December 22: More of that whites shit fell last night. I've got blisters on my hands from shoveling. I think this snowplow hides around the corner and waits until I'm done shoveling this driveway. Asshole.

December 25: "White Christmas" my busted ass! More of that friggin snow. If I ever get my hands on that son-of-a-bitch who drives that snowplow, I swear I'll castrate the dumb bastard. Don't know why they don't use more salt and melt this fucking ice.

December 28: More white shit last night. Been inside since Christmas day except for shoveling out the driveway after snowplow Harry comes by every time. Can't go anywhere, cars buried in a mountain of white shit. The weatherman says to expect another 10 inches of this shit tonight. Do you know how many shovelfuls of snow that is?

January 1: Happy Fucking New Year! The weatherman was wrong, again. We got 34 inches of the white shit this time. At this rate, it won't melt until the 4th of July. The snowplow got stuck up the road, and the shithead had the balls to come to the door and ask to borrow my shovel. After I told him I'd broken six shovels already shoveling this year he pushed into the driveway. I broke the last one over his fucking had.

January 4: Finally I got out of the house today. I went to the store to get food and on the way back up Fucking dear ran in front of the car, I hit the bastard. Did about $3000 damage to my car. Those fucking beasts should be killed. Wish to hunters had killed a mall last November.

May 3: Took the car to the garage in town. Would you believe that thing is rusting out from all of the fucking salt they keep dumping all over the road. Car looks like a piece of shit.

May 10: Moved to Georgia. I can't imagine why anyone in their right friggin mind would ever want to live in that God forsaken and state of Montana.

lmfao....

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dear Diary
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1